Check ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Policy Status Online In Easy Steps ?
ICICI prudential life insurance is the right choice for anyone looking for a life insurance policy. The market is flooded with many options and it can get confusing to choose a policy that apart from providing adequate cover also has a few benefits too.
Saving Taxes by ICICI prudential life insurance
There are some other benefits too, as stated above, of choosing ICICI Prudential’s life insurance policy, like:
- On the premium paid you can avail tax benefits under the Section 80C.
- There is also an option to pay the premiums monthly or yearly depending on the convenience of the consumer.
- Also ICICI’s policies provide the option of adding an accidental death cover of close to 50 lakh rupees on the life insurance policy.
- From an investor’s point of view a life insurance policy also provides asset protection unlike others which provide asset appreciation along with a wealth creation proposition.
How to check ICICI Prudential life insurance policy status Online ?
In order to check your Status Online you need to create account with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance. Visit http://www.iciciprulife.com/fpw/CustomerRegistration/customerReg.jsp?role=customer. Now you are on the registration page, provide your Policy number, Date of Birth, Email Address accurately and then select the “I agree to the terms and conditions” and click on the submit button, afterwards follow all the steps properly. You will receive your Username for login process.
Once your account has been created, you can check ICICI Prudential Life Insurance policy status Online. You need to Login with your Username and password, thereafter you easily check your policy status Online.
Check ICICI prudential life insurance policy status by SMS
- Type PST space your policy number of 8 digits and send it to 56767. You will receive a message containing your Policy status.
If you want more support relating to your policy, then you can contact ICICI prudential life insurance toll free number -> 1600222020
Securing financial conditions by ICICI Prudential life insurance
Life insurance is defined as insurance that pays an assured sum of money after a set time period or upon the death of the person who is insured. The loss of a loved one is definitely traumatic and cannot be replaced, but life goes on and the family needs to meet and cope with any financial crisis they face after their beloved’s death. At such times life insurance plans such as ICICI’s prudential life insurance ensure that the family is secured financially.
ICICI Prudential is a name to rely on
Of the various plans available ICICI’s life insurance policy stands out primarily because ICICI is a renowned private sector bank and Prudential is a leading financial service company. Together they have been a company to reckon with and they presently occupy a dominant position in the market. Also the company boasts of highest claim settlement ratio.