How To Solve WhatsApp Contacts Not Showing Issue On Xiaomi Mi Phones ?
WhatsApp Messenger Is the best and popular mobile messaging app that allows you to send messages to your friends and family. In the recent update, WhatsApp has activated voice calling feature, now you can make calls to your WhatsApp friends.
Presently, I will show you how to solve the WhatsApp contacts not showing issue on Xiaomi Mi Android devices. This is the common problem which has been seen in the Xiaomi phones. Yesterday one of my friend asked me about this problem and he needed help on this issue. Therefore, I decided to write the post on how to fix this problem. Simply, follow the below steps.
Note: This method will work only for Xioami Mi Android Smartphones.
- Open Security option on your phone
- Now you can see there are various options like Cleaner, Data usage, Blocklist, etc.,.
- Open the Permission and select Manage App Permissions
- Now you have two options i.e. Permissions and Apps
- Go to Apps and open Whatsapp
- Now enable the Trust this app option and you are done
For more help check the images below:
Now open your Whatsapp Messenger and go to CONTACTS. Now click on the 3 White dots and press the Refresh button, now you can see your Whatsapp contacts list. If you getting any problem, then tell us in the comments below.