Maruti Suzuki India Customer Care Number- Toll Free Number

Maruti Suzuki India Ltd commonly referred as Maruti and known as” Maruti Udyog Limited” at present is a manufacturer of automobile in India. A subsidiary of Suzuki, a Japanese subsidiary automobile and motorcycle manufacturer. Headquartered at Delhi, Maruti Suzuki India manufactures and sells a complete range of cars right from the entry level like Maruti Alto, to the Sedans like “Swift Dzire”, from the “C” segment like “SX4” to Multipurpose vehicle like “Suzuki Ertiga” to sports utility vehicle like “Grand Vitara”. Maruti Suzuki India has even sold its ten millionth vehicle in India in February 2012.

The company was established in February 1981 though the actual production commenced only in 1983.Though initially government was holding a stake of 74% in the company and the rest 26% by Suzuki of Japan, the GOI sold its stake to various Indian financial institutions fully in May,2007 as does not hold any stake at the moment.

See Also: Bajaj Auto and Bike Customer Care Number – Toll Free Number

Maruti Suzuki India customer care toll free number -> 18001021800

Maruti Suzuki India customer care number -> 09910202020

Maruti Suzuki India head office address -> Maruti Suzuki India Limited, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, India -110070 Phone: 011- 46781000

Maruti Suzuki India customer care email address for help ->

Maruti Suzuki India website address ->

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *