Reliance Balance Check, Reliance 2G/3G Balance Check: Reliance is the largest telecommunication company in India which offers various services. We all know Reliance often brings best offers at affordable prices as compared to other telecommunication companies. Recently, They Diminished their 3G data plans and many people switched to Reliance GSM to utilize their Internet plans.
They provide 1GB 3G data at 156/- Rs only, Lowest price as compared to other Network companies.
At Present, I will show you how to check your Reliance GSM Account balance, 2G/3G Balance, etc.
Here we Go:
- To Know Reliance Account Balance, Dial *225 and you will receive a message shortly with account balance and validity
- To Know Reliance 2G/3G pending Balance with Validity, Dial *333*1*3*1#
- OR Dial *111*1*3# and you will get your Reliance data balance details with Validity
- OR Dial *111# and then type 1 and 3 to know your pending data balance details
See Also: Reliance Mobile Online Bill Payment
To Know Reliance 2G/3G balance with validity by SMS
- Type MBAL from your Reliance phone and send it to 55333 toll free number. You will receive a message with your data balance shortly
Reliance has also brought their new service called Instacare for Prepaid and Postpaid customers. Instacare app is available in Play store, If you are an Android user then you can download this app from Google play store at free. You need to provide your active Reliance mobile number to register with Instacare app.
Afterwards, you can check your Reliance account balance, 2G/3G Balance, etc. You can also apply to Value added services with Instacare App.