Xiaomi Redmi 1s is the highest rated Smartphone in Indian Smartphone Market. All of you have been hearing News about Sold of Redmi 1S in mere Seconds in Flipkart. Redmi 1S is a Smartphone that is exclusively marketed and Sold by Flipkart. And many of you has already grabbed Redmi 1S. But all those who bought the Redmi 1s are wondering to use the device to its maximum. It can only be done by Rooting Your Device. For all of those who are looking to root Redmi 1S we are giving you set by step instructions.
Note: Please follow every step Very carefully, you are doing this at your own risk. We are not responsible or liable for any kind of bricks or fault to your Xiaomi Redmi 1S.
- Like always backup your personal data (Contacts, Messages, Apps etc.,.)
- Keep at least 70 % battery left on your Device
- Stock Recovery (MI Recovery) needed to be in your Device
- Last but not least, enable USB DEBUGGING on your Redmi 1S -> (Settings-> Developer Options-> Enable USB DEBUGGING)
Once all the above steps are done you can proceed to the next steps
- The first thing you need to do is download the ZIP from the given link on your PC
- Now Connect your Redmi 1S to your PC via USB Cable
- Copy the UPDATE.ZIP file to your SD Card
- Now Disconnect your Device and manually boot to MI Recovery by holding -> (Volume up + Power button for 4 Seconds)
- Once you get to MI Recovery mode Select Language
- Now Select INSTALL UPDATE.ZIP
- Once the Installation is Completed Select the reboot option
- When Your Redmi 1S is rebooted you will get Security and activate Root Permissions
If all goes well, then you have a Rooted Redmi 1S in your hand. If not Try again the above steps.
Note: Xiaomi Redmi 1S OTA Update won’t be Compatible once your device is Rooted. If you are getting any problem in rooting your device, then tell us in the comments below so we can help you.